Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gone fishing!

Can someone please tell me why lately anytime anyone posts any pictures of Seafood I'm craving it? I don't even typically like fish, well besides like fish and chips, shrimp cocktail, scallops, sushi or a tuna sandwich. Ok I guess that is a bit more things then I previously thought I liked. 

Someone mentioned crab dip and I wanted it immediately then I make it and it's gross. 
Red lobster commercial and I want to eat as many lobsters as they will allow! Although I won't because I know I don't like lobster and will not order it. 
Earlier today it was a bagel with lox. 
I used to be about raw salmon but I don't like that much anymore these days either. I guess maybe I ate it a bit too much when I first dived back into "meat" eating and Andrew and I were all about sushi. 
Never in my life have I had a bagel with lox but it looks amazing in photos. 

Speaking of amazing looking food while browsing a menu a few weeks back for a brunch date I saw a picture of some eggs Benedict that looked simply amazing, it was "caprese" version and I really want to try it. Granted I have never had them at all though and don't even know if I will like the hollandaise sauce or whatever it is they put on the eggs but damn does it look good! 

Someone on my Facebook said they got a membership to the hot sauce of the month club as a gift! How do I sign up for this? If anyone was ever looking to get me a gift this would be it! Haha I don't know where to get it from but it sounds amazing! I ordered some crystals hot sauce with my grocery delivery this week. Yum! 

Speaking of which the driver was an hour late today! I felt like an asshole sending an email to complain but when delivery costs $12 they could at least show up during the delivery window selected right? 

I'm pretty sure that I over did it yesterday. I'm really sore today and having a hard time getting around, which doesn't help since this water pill is making my bladder feel like the size of a penny at the moment! 

I think perhaps sugar may in fact be my enemy. I had some gummy bears earlier and my stomach has been killing since, not to mention sweating! But it could also be because today is my high steroid day. 
There's so many factors into why I could be having a crap day. 

I long for the easier times when I would just wake up, go to work and come home. I miss driving and running errands as blah and boring as that sounds. 

One day at a time 
One day at a time 

That's what I keep telling myself and so far it seems to be working to keep my brain in check. 


I'm hanging in there folks hope you all are too <3 ! 

No comments: