Sunday, February 23, 2014

Neon nacho

Today has just been a weird day. 
I'm not sure if it's because today was Gma's birthday or what but I've been in a bit of a funk. 
Also could be that it's coming time for my lady friend to magically appear and make me want to stab people. 
Based on how highly emotional I've been I probably should just go with it this month instead of skipping like I normally do. Before I get a bunch of lectures the doctor is the one who told me to skip my period because of my crazy pms. 
Anyhow I was feeling very down and out since I woke up this morning. 

Toast woke me up at 7am and I just could not fall back to sleep. 


At 8:30 I got up and took my blood sugar - 112. Still over 100 but lower than yesterday. 
2:00pm - 118
7:30pm - 108
I may be a bit obsessive when it comes to certain things, so sue me. 
I did however indulge in a few of the worlds best gummy bears that my soul mate Ang sent me. So I will be curious to see how tomorrow mornings reading goes. It said online that 11 gummies had 14g sugar so hopefully it won't be too bad! 

I wanted to try and get my exercise out of the way so I did my laps early on in the day. I wanted to beat my previous score if you will of 15 laps. I was able to achieve 17 laps. I wanted to do 18 but my knee was all "peace the fuck out I'm done!" So I called it a day and stopped there. 
So we finally measured the distance between the rooms! It's approximately 19 feet, so each "lap" is 38 feet! 
So 17 laps puts me at 646 feet for today! 
While I am really stoked on this as it's a new accomplishment for me it doesn't seem like that much when I googled this 

Regardless I felt accomplished. 

I ordered sushi from blowfish via the door dash app, seriously though it has to be my favorite new app. It just makes it incredibly too easy to be lazy, but considering I can't drive and I don't always want to have to ask Andrew to get me stuff it's a nice option. 

I caught up on shameless and really wish someone would watch it so we could chat about it! 

I also painted my nails: 
Neon nacho and fastlane 
Flossgloss.com
Yes they look like a 5 year old did them but once I get that excess polish off they will look decent. 
I was just telling my MT that my toes still looked good. Maybe I should get pedicures more often! I got this on 2/1 and they still look pretty damn good. I did however feel like my foot was being sanded off at one point so maybe not too often.

I spent a good couple hours downstairs on my actual computer pecking away at the keyboard. A lot of backspacing and retyping, but typing none the less. I started typing up what could some day be my book. It seems pretty boring so far though. I am still trying to jazz it up if you will. At this point I am just writing it for me to exercise my brain and my hands! It's a good therapy in my opinion. And if by some crazy chance I do some day publish for the masses then so be it. 

I was just impressed I was able to get into my computer chair and everything without any real issue. 
I then boosted myself back up the stairs and Indulged in some vampire diaries. 

I just dropped my expandable file on my toe and while it hurt quite badly at least I could feel it right ? 

Well I'm getting sleepy so I think that will be all for this evening. 

Xo

No comments: