Wednesday, February 26, 2014

All good things must come to an end

This has been a tough week for me emotionally. I don't want to go too in depth with things but Andrew and I have decided to continue our journey in life as friends only. I'm ok, having ups and downs but I will get through this just like everything else. 
They say if you really love someone you want them to be happy even if it's not with you. That's exactly the case here. 
I'm not angry or bitter, just sad it's over. 



That being said I have given myself a few days to feel sorry for myself and the stress and emotions have definitely taken a toll on my body. 

Please bare with me through all this and I really am thankful for everyone and their support through this transition over the next few months. 

Today was better than the previous days and I had a chat with my brother and dad in the last few days about how I keep having to push myself to keep getting better. 
Go into beast mode as my friend Mark told me. It's easier said than done to just focus on me when I have so many other concerns. 

So today I decided to work on some laps, I'm not sure why I decided to do this after I showered but hey at least I did it right? 

New record for me: 
I am covered in sweat but at least I finished what I set out to do today which was beat the 17 laps I did the other night. 

Now I am going to dive back into vampire diaries and shut my brain off for awhile. 
It's easy to just focus on mindless television especially while I'm home alone. 

There's also a crazy storm outside and the wind is really whipping around and it keeps sounding like someone is tapping on the back window. It's creepy and I don't like it! 
Leah suggested I watch a scary movie but since I'm already afraid of them I'm not sure that's the best idea hah 

Thanks for reading xo 


No comments: